Where We Work
Prevention and control of non communicable diseases (NCDs) in rural Tanzania.
- Training Health workers on early diagnosis of NCDs using easy care tool approach.
- Training older people as home based care givers and peer educators, and young activists promoting positive relationship.
- Support and supply of drugs and reagents in Kibaha District.
- Establishment of outreach health Camps.
- Eye diagnosis and referrals.
- Quit smoking awareness raising.
- Intergenerational community events.
- Diversification of diet (fish & vegetables)