What We Do
- Training Health workers on early diagnosis of NCDs using easy care tool approach.
- Training older people as home based care givers and peer educators, and young activists promoting positive relationship.
- Support and supply of drugs and reagents in Kibaha District.
- Establishment of outreach health Camps.
- Eye diagnosis and referrals.
- Quit smoking awareness raising.
- Intergenerational community events.
- Diversification of diet (fish & vegetables)
Defenders of and activists of Human Rights
Facilitators for social development
Counsellors of social and economic problems
Promoters of Social security and social protection floors
We promote Life-Long Learning with people of all age groups
Promoters and advocate of safer cities for people of all ages
We offer integrated reach Healthcare Services
We do the screening of non-communicable diseases in Kibaha district
Facilitation for of community dreams using SALT tool
Be a good samaritan and rea the Needy people.